Are you under the impression that web design should be an isolated part of your marketing efforts? This is actually a myth that many companies believe. From SEO and traffic to branding and conversion rates, your website design affects your entire internet presence.
In the former years, pre 2005, two entrepreneurs had initiated their conversation with the question- “Do you have a website? Nevertheless, today, the era has been phenomenally changed and virtually, every business, regardless of its size, has some kind of website. In the mid epoch, having the website is must for the business owners. But, today… having just a website is not enough; either it is the e-commerce company or the conventional brick-and-mortar business. If you want to maximize your success, then you need to learn how to market your business online favorably.
Some modes to promote your website successfully:
- Build a highly functioning website: This step may be included in the pre-promotion chapter. Yet, promotion is an effective tactic, but to have a flawless and easy to navigate website is something cherry on the top for your organization. Make your website such enthralling that, it compels the customers within seconds with its content, images or videos. You can achieve this by digging into data you have on your audience, learning what they want, and delivering it to them.
- Optimize your content for search engines: As a digital marketer, you must have heard about the Keyword Planner. So, use it and find the right keywords. Always choose those keywords that are frequently used in the search query and are very prevalent.
After you have determined the appropriate keywords, fuse them in your content. Integrate all the key terms into your home page content so that the users are directed towards your main page.
- Socialize on both social media and in real life: Be visible in all kinds of media. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube… these are the most busy social media channels. So, throw your content on these sites and get promoted faster than any other technique. But, always target your audience. If they are on Pinterest or Tumblr, join them.
After creating these accounts, just be active with them. Responding to the comments, participating in the communities, etc.… will impact your site a lot. Your responses and communications via the comments and discussions assist you build alliances and partner with the fellows who will help you promote your business.
- Start Blogging and Blog Outreach:
Start blogging as fast as you can. Create a blog encompassing all the details and information according to the prevailing ambiance. Just make sure that your content is authentic and worth to engage with it.
Plus, also start guest blogging to get promoted your services in 2015. Write something worth to read with interesting facts and compels the blog owner to publish on his site. Fortunate you are if your content is published, then remain active with it.
- Make videos of your niche: Make a video that encompasses all the requisite and exciting information about your site. Make sure your video quality should be so catchy that the viewer can’t afford to quit in the mid. You can upload on YouTube, Vimeo or any other video sharing website. Try it; you will feel the huge difference in your traffic towards your website.
Guest Post By: Aarif Habeeb
Aarif Habeeb is a Digital Marketing Strategist and Technical Content writer at Technocrab solution. An Indian agency specializing in website designing in delhi , SEO, PPC and Conversion Rate Optimization strategies that deliver industry-leading ROI. He Has worked for small, medium and large organizations and helps marketers overcome the barriers to success through Digital marketing. You can also find him on Twitter.